Friday, November 6, 2015

Yarn Haul!

I have a couple big orders coming up, so I made a trip to my local Michaels.
I am a little upset that I missed the mega 50% yarn sale by one day though.

Last year I had several orders for these super cute bubble slouch slippers.


I was very impressed with how these turned out, and the sole of the slipper is insanely thick, so it was perfect for my cousin's dance team to keep their toes warm in-between sets.  This year matching slouch hats are in demand for the team so I ran out and grabbed a few balls for these.

Of course, I could not find the hot pink anywhere, so that means another shopping trip will be scheduled for the near future.

I also have a couple orders for mermaid tail blankets.
I cleaned the store out of every single ball they had of this shade.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Just a Crafty Cupcake


Greetings! And welcome to A Crafty Cupcake: the Blog! I'm a self proclaimed crochet queen. Come with me on a fantastic crochet journey!

Popular Posts

Link Parties & Features

Rebeckah's Saturday Link Party
I was Featured on Calleigh's Clips & Crochet Creations

Link Me

A Crafty Cupcake

Follow Me

Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © A Crafty Cupcake | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com